Dynamic Photo HDR is based on a still relatively new technology but it's an important one and one that's getting more and more focus from developers.
According to the developer, this is an ideal tool for those who have taken a photos but the image that they get is not the one that they imagined. The software can adjust photos so that any imperfections, distortions and focus problems are smoothed out as easily possible. It features very powerful Auto-Aligning, Manual and Auto-Assist Aligning of images with something called "Pin Warping" that can correct all various types of misalignment, including camera roll, pitch or yaw. Ever had a ghost type object appear on your photos? Dynamic Photo HDR can completely eliminate ghosting of moving objects. In addition, it features a series of tone mapping procedures that can create a whole range of images - from smooth photographic tone mapping to very dramatic images.
Dynamic Photo HDR 4 is now faster with real-time feedback and has even more of everything: adjustments, manipulation and effects.
- Post-Editor - for all the common basic image touch up and tons of effects
- Adobe Photoshop™ plug-in support
- Light Paint - apply Dynamic Light where you want it by using a brush
- Three local and four global tone-mapping operators for every taste.
- Copy Exif data from original file and create new EXIF Thumbnail (through Post-Editor)
- Real-Time Preview - now you see realtime image feedback while moving sliders
- Enhanced Quick browser support for RAW files
- Raw Gamma/WB Options added in the Create New HDR
- Speed-up of various data functions and GUI improvements