Little Fighter II is a fighting game which features adolescents fighting on the street. Fight with your hands and feet, weapons, and use your special abilities and techniques. Up to 8 fighters can rumble on the screen at one time, with up to 4 human players per computer. Choose from over 10 characters each with a number of special techniques.
The game features nice graphics and sound effects, joystick support, and online support for multiplayer games.The developer often adds new characters and techniques so be sure to check their website often.
- CPU: Celeron 300 / K6-2 300 or above (recommended)
- Memory: >32 MB Ram (recommended)
- Display Card: Supports DirectX acceleration (recommended)
- Platform: Win 95 or 98, with DirectX 6.0 or above
- Resolution: 800 x 600 or above, (MUST be) 16 bit colors.