Desktop-Reminder is a freeware task planner for Windows to manage your tasks and other to-dos in easy way. Always during start of Windows it lists all tasks, which are urgent for that day. In case, there is additionally time of day in task defined, according notification message will be shown, when the time comes.
There are two advantages of using Desktop-Reminder instead of other task planner:
- You can be notified even few months earlier about your task. In such a way you are able to quit every long-term contract (i.e. contract cellular phone) right on time.
- There is no need to input annoying begin/end time of day for the task - who cares, at what time is grandma’s birthday? You win simplicity of use.
- No need to input from/to, start/end time of the task,
- 12 month calendar with calendar weeks,
- Task-notification up to few months ahead
- Yearly, monthly or weekly task repeating (i.e. on 1st of January, or 2nd Saturday in month, or simply on Fridays),
- Message notifications for tasks with defined time of day (tomorrow at 15:45 make a bid on eBay),
- First day of the week in the calendar is adjustable (Sunday, Monday…)
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.