Spider is a free feature-rich audio player for Windows based on "Bass audio library" from Un4seen with Unicode support, powerful tag editors for different file types, music ripping support, CD-text support, CD extractor, simple song lyrics editor, internet streaming, skins support, support for different interface languages and more...
- Cool Bass and Amazing Sound Quality - (powered by Bass Audio Library from Un4seen developments)
- Crossfading support
- Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, M4A, MPC (MP+, MPP), AAC, aacPlus, AC3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, Ogg FLAC, TTA, APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDDA, WMA, MID, RMI, KAR, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX.
- Converter - support for transcoding of ALL audio formats listed above to MP3, WMA, OGG or WAV (this is more than 100 transcoding directions)
- CD Ripper - rip CDs at full speed to MP3, WMA, OGG or WAV
- Internet Streaming - stream files from Internet or LAN and listen to Internet radio
- Powerful tag editor - edit ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis, FLAC tags and WMA metadata
- Skins support - vary the player's look by changing skins and their color tones
- Customizable local and global hotkeys - any hotkey can be assigned to any program's action
- Multimedia keyboards support
- CD-Text support
- CDDB support
- Ten-band Equalizer with Preset Editor
- Full Unicode support
- Multilingual interface
- Icons Sets - have a separate icon for each audio file type
- Built-in Visualizations - customizable spectrum analyzer and oscilloscope
- M3U and PLS playlists support
- Convenient Searching through playlist
- Fast and Small
- And more!
DOWNLOAD HERE!!! VISIT... publisher