Pod Media encoder
The new video files created by default in the same folder as iPodME.
- small (4 Mb), no setup, only 1 exe to put where you want, no codecs needed
- based on ffmpeg
- really easy to use and straight forward
- easy batch encoding, just select multiple files by clicking on the “add files” button or drag’n drop them into the list
- you can add new files to the batch during encoding
- run in background without disturbing your work (with the defaut priority option)
- 6 profiles adapted to most usage : 3 encoding speed, each optimized for file size or video quality
- possibility to customize the encoding options
- support soft-subtitles, and multiple subtitles per video
- support multiple CPU cores automatically
- can shutdown your computer after encoding.
DOWNLOAD HERE !!! publisher ... visit website