Music Reading is a small, easy to use program that makes learning note-reading fun. The program has many added benefits, such as error checking, timing the pupils note-reading speed, etc. The pupils will enjoy using it.
The chapters of musicreading 6 are:
- Note Reading
- Note writing
- Yes ot No game (note reading)
- Learn the piano keys
- Rhythmical dictation
- Interval dictation (prime, second, third, fourth and fifth)
- Interval ear traning (prime, second, third, fourth and fifth)
- Create a major scale (scales of C, D, Eb, F, G, A and Bb)
- Melodic dictation (containing the intervals above).
- Theory about Note reading, scales, intervals and rhythm.